Monday, June 29, 2009

A Dream Come True

I've had a dream for a few years now, and that was to hike to Timpanogos Cave. Every year comes and goes and we never do it. I think the last time I did it was when I was in YW.....FOREVER AGO! Saturday my family indulged me. Thank you guys. Connor was in Texas picking up his step-sister so he was excused.

See the happy family? See how they have fake smiles for me?

Listen, it was a rule...I had to put my backpack on the front for the sake of the cave, ok? I'm not trying to be cool or anything.

Berkley had it rough.



My fear of heights did kick in a little.



Very cool.

Even cooler.

My baby girl.

My big girl.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun. I do love the picture of all the family "smiling" for your picture.

Jon and Jacque said...

Looks like a lot of fun... it's about time I did that hike again... and maybe take the girls...

Fancypants said...

and Toby? Wait...dogs aren't allowed. Darn.

Trimble said...

I have been wanting to go there before we lived so closely to it. Silly that I still haven't, well maybe not silly right now, but that I haven't before now. :) Glad your fam indulged you.