Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Comfort Food

I've had a serious problem lately. I'm addicted to food. Just ask Jen. When we eat lunch I'm always saying, "Ooooohhh that looks good, and that....and that....and that...."

Food is definitely a comfort and it's different for everyone. Just last night I woke up about midnight and I would have been very comforted by a bowl of popcorn, but I was too tired to go fix it. AND last night Bruce was comforted by the lemon bars in the fridge and I know this because he left a trail of crumbs.

Here is a list of my own personal comfort foods and a link to a recipe if you are so inclined to look. I haven't tried any of these recipes (except my own) but a picture is worth a thousand words....and a thousand comforting calories as well.

CORN BREAD

MONTE CRISTO SANDWICH

LASAGNA

BANANA CREAM PIE

PIZZA

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hear by solemnly swear that Nancy has been craving a lot of food lately and I have contributed to her cravings (remember the yummy pigs in blankets?)

Fancypants said...

I've been trying to quiet the "Pigs in a Blanket" voices ever since you told me about them. I'm drooling now.