Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Seven Pounds

No, I'm not referring the amount of weight I've gained since the holidays began.

I had a fun girls night out with M, B, and A (thanks girls!). We saw Seven Pounds with Will Smith. I had no idea what the movie was about and actually 40 minutes into the movie I still had no idea what it was about.

If you don't know the plot (or haven't heard spoilers) you will be surprised. I loved watching the story unfold. I have to say that it's probably a movie you will either really LIKE or really DIS-LIKE but it's one I am going to recommend to anyone who asks.

p.s. if you are a crier please bring tissues.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am commenting about your quote to live by, I must disagree.
Dogs are the ones that require you to pet them at every turn, walk them, clean up their poop.
Cats couldn't care less. You don't have to pet them, walk them, or clean up after their poop.
Cats have owners
Dogs have servants

Fancypants said...

I politely disagree, but we are all entitled to our own opinion, even if yours is wrong :-)

Dogs are OUR servants and I will prove this by teaching my dog to do some AMAZING trick and post in on my blog. It may take a year, but I will do it.